How to Create an Account In Our New System
Below are some helpful tips to consider when creating your online account in our new system. If you had a log in from our old system, it did not carry forward to the new system if your account information was migrated. If you have questions or reach an error, please call the MAC or REC front desk to help trouble shoot.
Creating an online account
- Visit recreation.crgov.com
- Click “Sign Up” on top right of your browser
- Complete all fields
- If you have an account set up, you will need to include your NEW member number. If you have one of our new blue cards, you can use the number on the back under the barcode.
- If you have not received a new card and have registered after March 1, 2019 for a program or have an existing punch card or membership, please call the REC front desk for your new member number to enter in this box. The number provided by the desk will have an “M-“. You will need to type the “M” and the “-“ followed by the number.
- If you do not have an account, please leave this field blank.
- Once you have submitted your account information, you should reach the “Registration Successful Screen”
- ACTIVATE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS: Before you click “Log In”, you will need to activate your email address. An auto generated email will be sent to your inbox. You must click the link in this email before you can click “Log In”. There may be a delay before you receive your email. If you click “Log In” before activating your email, you will get an error that prevents you from moving forward.
- Log in to register
Things to know
- Unique email addresses will be required for all adults wishing to register for activities.
- Email addresses are used as a check to prevent duplicate accounts.
- Dependents do not need email addresses. You can add dependents to your account by clicking your username in the top right hand side of the browser and then clicking “profile”. Click “ADD FAMILY” at the bottom of the page
- To change profile information, please call the REC or MAC front desk or email email@example.com
- To change your status to resident, please send a pic of your water bill address to firstname.lastname@example.org for verification